Arunachal Pradesh is the 25th state of the union of India,
Cabinet Ministers of Arunachal Pradesh ( Council of Ministers in Arunachal Pradesh )
1. Pema Khandu: Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh and holding the cabinet post of the department not assigned to any cabinet minister.
2. Chowna Mein: Deputy chief minister, Finance and investment, power, and non-conventional energy resources.
3. Bamang Felix: Home, and interstate border affairs, rural development, and Panchayati raj, parliamentary affairs.
4. Tage Taki: Veterinary, animal husbandry, dairy development agriculture, horticulture, and fisheries.
5. Mama Natung: Youth affairs and sports, water resources
6. Taba Tadir: Education, cultural affairs, department of indigenous affairs
7. Alo Libang: Health & family welfare, social welfare, women and child development, social justice & empowerment, tribal affairs
8. Kamlung Mossang: Urban Development, municipal administration & government estates
9. Wangki Lowang: Public Health engineering, water supply, Tirap, Changlang and Longding (doTCL)
10. Honchun Ngandam: Rural Works
11. Tumke Bagra: Industries, skill development, textile, and handicrafts, trade, and commerce
12. Nakap Nalo: Tourism, Transport, and civil aviation
This is officially the council of ministers of Arunachal Pradesh!
Note: Current Cabinet ministers may not hold their post in the future, we’ll continue to update as per changes in the political condition of Arunachal Pradesh.